AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Finally Spilling the Beans on RTK GNSS

Research and development cost a lot of money. I bet a modern GPS system doesn't cost more than the grand in the hardware alone. All the rest goes for ...

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

Arkansas only.However, since Payden lives, and works 1 state west, and Kent 1 state south, I get great stories, sorta like reading Mark Twain, and my ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some help

Well, MR Ghost,I'd put the thing through it's paces 2x. Once, just shoot the prism 10' away, and check with box tape. Then zero the gun, at a far awa...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a JOKE?

A harris, I agree. Kent McMillionth, called me a "Frightened Fudger" for using the old record, when a few hundredths were in conflict. so, I guess tha...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a JOKE?

Well, aint that just precious!Say, I got's a few extra hunnerts... I can send ya some!!

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Need some help

A surveyor might pull it off, under 2 k, used, ebay.He could do all the callibration, indexing, checking. Prism offsets, etc.But, a non surveyor...Who...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dealing with potential clients who want to dicker.

I will confess.Once upon a time.I knew I had a price shopper. He'd call me. Then always use another surveyor.So, i gave a low ball bid. Knowing it was...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (A Different Spin)

Hang on a sec (hand me that scalpel) ok, go ahead? (no! Grease the tube first!l) sorry, what was that?Hey, were kinda busy... You see, this cat wanted...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Replacement gas can spout

Who is OSHA? That's a odd name. ....

9 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 12
Views: 1120
Reply
RE: PLSS Trivia--How does your State stack up

Besides that, EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas... Jus sayin....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

Thanks Matt. I sometimes get hung up, crossing fences!:)N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

Matt, does that mean in English:"The Javad Chip has the capacity, but the software is not yet developed"?(In all fairness, the development team, IS mo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing new GNSS Receiver Yesterday

FL/GA PLS., post: 423857, member: 379 wrote: [USER=228]@Loyal[/USER]Just the type of Public PR photo us Surveyors need. It would confirm their percept...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing new GNSS Receiver Yesterday

I don't think the banjo will disturb it... 🙂

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

amdomag, post: 423541, member: 1683 wrote: Is Javad capable of processing point position using correction from two or more sources like base + CORS or...

9 years ago
Page 176 / 527