AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 48
Views: 2570
Reply
RE: Need some help

Dave, I think mine's configurable.... And it's like yours now... 91 and 269...Thanks.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Out of town surveyor

There is a general etiquette about wandering into unknown areas, and "doin a bit of surveying".Such as: This section is about 330' longer than GLO rec...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: gps layout surveying question.

cls5095, post: 426171, member: 6344 wrote: so basically i spent $25000 for a rough layout tool Yeah, that's about it.In best conditions, my javad con...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pincushion

To quote AJ:"You young surveyors are getting better and better at measuring... Between the wrong monuments!"

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How it goes... the surveying business spectrum.

Well, our clients sure do rank us. Via their values.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: gps layout surveying question.

If your cash register does not zero out, somebody goofed....No matter what.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Man Fined by Board for Studying Traffic Light Timing

I think he should hire an engineer, or 30, (pro bono) and sue the pants, socks, and shoes off of them...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Man Fined by Board for Studying Traffic Light Timing

I think he should hire an engineer, or 30, (pro bono) and sue the pants, socks, and shoes off of them...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Disto - which one?

Watching this thread...

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

All GPS is, is tools. Tools to determine locations, of specific places on earth. They all have rules, and ways they work. If I determine that I like a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi all

Welcome, Jasim. Robert, that is bad... (I'm kinda kidding,,, half truth, ie, speaking another language, with somebody else, in the room, where nobody ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A question for your all- mark recovery

Well, thanks for thinking of me. I have been falling down on the job, in the human resources dpt. Nothing happening there, but thanks for the thoughts...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Man Fined by Board for Studying Traffic Light Timing

Shoot the messenger.... It's all ABOUT revenue... tickets, etc. Many cities, have been guilty of "rigging" lights, to make money. N

9 years ago
Page 175 / 527