Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
I watched an owner of topcon hipers, go into canopy. Used float to get close, then got a fix, stored it, and used an inverse, suunto compass, and box ...
OK, this thread keeps popping up every few months...More and more surveys are getting done, with gps, under canopy, with inadequate redundancy, and ca...
Was it expensive?Topcon is apparently marketing it.N
We shouldn't let "long ago, and far away" overule good local evidence.
Well, I dont have signal splitters... But I do have an old LegAnt Topcon antenna.When my rover fell over, it broke the antenna. Lee Green sent me an e...
2 yrs ago, I got back to my base, and, as is my custom, I set an extra base spike, a little ways from my operating base station. While putting the res...
"Consider who your client is"... The bank, the title co reviewer, the next bank, that buys tbe mtg....they don't think about metadata! (wink):)
Javad LS inverse, always shows both grid and ground.IF it had one page set to an average gound elev. Factor, it would show that local "grid" and groun...
Ford Escort .... (need i say more?)
Ok, lets ask some questions.Who needs it?What kind of structure are they building, that spans this distance?Who cares?Why is the survey being done?If ...
It makes the mfr's nervous, for the users of equipment, to do their own comparisons.But, I think its best if we do it.Nothing else will propel this te...
It's overdue.Time to find out!Nate
Land surveying is a pregnant profession.It has horse thieves, shortcutters, noble hard working folk.It has it all. And, you will see it all condensed ...
I dont often use the tilt sensor in my javad...Because... Apparently, ppk does not work from tilt data.So, you will get shot spread, between ppk, and ...
Chevy Blazer
:plumbbob::stakeout: