AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Holy Peenemunde, Batman!

Scott Zelenak, post: 429190, member: 327 wrote: Leica 103-GW-L track prisms And, they are magnetic.... What's sad, is I don't know what they are. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease

Go to:Willie Burgdorfer was a research scientist on this project. Working for a drug co. He was not allowed to "spill the beans". But, he did point us...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a bit of career advice

I suggest working with them for 3-6 mos. You will learn more ways to cheat, and that will HELP you later. When, evaluating another firm's work. It'll ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease

Jimmy, same here. My wife carries an epi pen, in case she gets any "mamalian meat".N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

No no no way.Canvas pants.Shorts... Maybe for river work.In fact, i have worn shorts, for river work.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease

I caught it about four years ago.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Proceduer run down.

At first, I thought the "$urvey Procurer" had been run over... Mmm hmmm!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: When do you let it ride

It would "match his data.." ie, what he meant to do...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: When do you let it ride

Another thing... If you contact him, get info from him as to where he set his base.This would allow you to 100% match his data... If he used an autona...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: It Happened!!!

So, that's a robot. I've been working on getting these things in metal. I think these are plastic:anyway, good strong metal screws, with a small cable...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Words you hate to hear

No, it is IN the scope of the contract, when you get your LS. Whoever signs off on this garbage, should get:Slow baked, in an oven, with the missing d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Words you hate to hear

Holy Cow, post: 428534, member: 50 wrote: without short cuts and easy assumptions. Dang. You have mosquitoes there too?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson, and my anti virus, are fussing

Thanks Richard... I think the damage is already done... a few files will have to be replaced, and then I can do that. N

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Sunglasses

Where shall i ship it?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi y'all!

There is a problem with posting here. It can be addicting!Welcome.N

9 years ago
Page 172 / 527