AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Re-establishing Control after Natural Disaster

I see a few axles, and a good transmission!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Re-establishing Control after Natural Disaster

This is a very good reason to document with spc.If your work is all georeferenced to spc through cors, you will have a valuable database.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tools I wish I had

[USER=136]@James Fleming[/USER] May red green knock on your door! 🙂

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 668
Reply
RE: Help with making the best GPS Localization / Site Calibration possible.

Williwaw, post: 445095, member: 7066 wrote: apparently nobody knows the basic answer and that's a recipe for disaster.I don't know how you priced this...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

It'd be great to hear from any surveyors, familiar with this property.Or, the provider of the most recent survey.Someone licensed in the subject State...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a good used total station

No, dont think so. That's already available, from several mfr's.If Javad made a total sta, for a prism pole, that weighed less than 2 LBS, reflectorle...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Looking for a good used total station

I can suggest a narrow beam. Leica makes a narrow beam one. I have one of the first 307r's from leica. I don't know if any other mfr's went narrow, or...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Your basic nightmare

Bruce Small, post: 445059, member: 1201 wrote: And my metal detector died That takes the cake!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Subsurface radar, will eventually be a part of a professional surveyor's kit.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Now, what if.... Just what if.... A PROFESSIONAL surveyor, found those stones? Particularly, at the nw cor? Just what if there is in fact, an obvious ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

Quite bluntly, I have not observed the verticals...with javad yet. My procedures for verts, are to go hit monail rivets, in the old RR bed, and work ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

A few hundredths... Because it uses glonass, i'd guess.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

Mark I'm glad you brought that up. The Javad does something funny in that area. Every session of rtk makes a new coordinate value for the base station...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rodman handles the neighbor

No lie.Somewhere in NW Arkansas, there is a big sign: Red Butt's Garage.I'm sure folks who live up there, could attest to it.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

If you look at how many semi-out of date gps recievers are in use today, what I posted makes more sense.I did not post to say Javad was the ONLY unit/...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Surveying Fees

Well, we just pass the offering plate, when we are done.Got a goat, a car, and someone tried to give me a pig, and a horse!

9 years ago
Page 155 / 527