AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Several more things...Where is the 1982 plat? If it's online post a link.Surely, there we could have a look at some info from the Road Dpmt. Or Highwa...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Ya know, i bet with all the info here, on this thread, there's enough info to call them!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

I wish:Somebody'd go over to this neighbor, with a piece of paper, with a link to this thread, and that they'd chime in.It'd be interesting!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about Elevation Certificates

Well, this aughta be good."I performed a visual inspection, during the August/september 2017 flood, and both buildings, were about10-12' above flood l...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

For a solo operator, the Javad setup is the Bomb.But, for a company, I can see the usefulness of separation... (like tbc) So that the field gear, is n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining platted land

I think it's good to show adjoining ownership. Especially if you actually read the deed! Looking at gaps or overlaps.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

I'm glad to see that others are coming up with less clunky means to get onto spc. Fundamentally, progress is good, for everybody. Since the cost of me...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2018 is available

What version of Windows are you on?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Evan Page's analysis is absolutely spot on. eapls2708, post: 444550, member: 589 wrote: a boundary survey is an investigative task primarily.Evan said...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

Loyal, I hear what you are saying.Speaking from myself I never learned all the capability of my equipment. But these other guys were well experienced ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

The problem I had run into with my older GPS system was that the raw data did not get upgraded with opus.There's a number of surveyors going out sitti...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are the uses of Clear colored inverted marking paint ?

I disagree with all the above posters what it's really for this for party Chief's that want to paint numbers too big on the sidewalk! Hahaha

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

My buddy has a set of r8 units. I dont think he has tbc. Is tbc expensive, or does it come with a set of r8's?

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 35
Views: 1310
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

When I read through your original post, and all the responses, I got a gut feeling that "Something" was missing from the equation. ACTUAL knowledge of...

9 years ago
Page 156 / 527