AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Can you scale my SPC (rant)

What kind of csf is involved? Around here, it's between 90, and 110 ppm. (spc, to ground) This equates to 1/2 a foot in a mile. If it were a large CSF...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RPLS Today 2018

Wendell, It looks a bit funky on a handheld device. But, it looks good on home computer. Keep up the good work. 🙂 There's always improvements to be...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

I hope we get a GPS users group going here in Arkansas. I hope we all will get proficient with all things GPS. It's the "tool of the future", for many...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Base station ufh radios

Drilldo,That's some good advice.Nate

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A different perspective

Tell 'em your septic tank story. And maybe bring hot cocoa at lunch.Make long term acquaintances out of 'em.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

You guys have not read the report.At least wait till it's out.Then pick at it.Nate... (feeling a little better) thanks!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

I've had a bout with demons related to lymes disease.Nate

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

Thank you Dan.I'm not able to be there, but I'm glad you are there.Take lots of pictures.Document the story.Maybe I'll be up for something like this a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

I wish I'd had one 20 yrs ago.....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Non Standard Tools

I carry a tire flat iron, in my atv, most of the time.It's handy, to pry, or drive it in, and pry. Great for manually opening hard packed base, or asp...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

OK, just to recap. It's a comparison of the Trimble R10, vs the Javad LS.I have a Javad. [USER=7070]@StLSurveyor[/USER] has an R10 setup. It's to hap...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

Not really, James.With independant, fixed, (so old school!) observations, over a time period, you can know. In fact, you can do this with an old set o...

9 years ago
Page 140 / 527