AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: How Do I Become a Land Surveyor?

How to become a land surveyor? Here is the short list. Take any three, or more, and you can get there... Have a grandpa that did it A dad that did it ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings from Melbourne, Australia. A new mate.

Welcome... Watch out for kangaroos! ?ÿ N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: schonstedt ga-92xtd - broken handle

Duct tape, and black tape. My my. Do I have t' 'splain e"vthang? Merry Christmas!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Recent Forum Updates as of 2017-12-10

I would like to complain, that it's too hard to complain... Satiricly yours! Seriously, Wendell, if it's any comfort to you, it's a blessing, that you...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Piksi Multi pefrormance...

?ÿWell, sorry I thought it was you. I notice you are in Ukraine. Many of us have older gear, that we will never use again. I have Topcon legacy e's. I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tesla/Sokia Mesa battery

Cold weather= new battery weather...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Piksi Multi pefrormance...

I've noticed you on this forum, and on the J forum. You seem smart, and determined to put together a?ÿ Cheap Fast Functional Good in multi-path enviro...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: REACH receiver

"Cheap" gps is no bargain. ?ÿ

9 years ago
Page 139 / 527