AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

I do not know if the R10 has a algorithm to sit, in canopy, and cook, unattended. Last discussion I had with Trimble rep was maybe 2-3 yrs ago. He sai...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

If equipment is very close performance wise, then you have to get real scientific, to test them.If one is better, by a 20% margin, you don't need a st...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

I wish Evers, and Billings, and anybody who wants to come, would come.There's alot to learn, no matter.I have some ideas of how to test them.I'm sure ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

Would Nov 4 work any better?I'm ok with the 11th. thank you Nate

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

I think I'll come friday too.This should be fun.Maybe we could do this once a year.Surveyor Campout.Find North Star.Check declination.Fish a bit.Nate

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

Davidsonville Historic State Park looks like it will do nicely. I want to pick 2 dates, 2 wks apart. IF the first one gets rained out, then we use the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

Roger LS, this is one place the data collector has done us a real dis service.Only 16, or 20 characters of note.All data collectors should allow over ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

Radar, bring your viva.We want to test in such a way, as to really see.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

Dan, both of those are too far west. We want it to be on the route, between Little Rock, and Poplar Bluff. Bald Knob Refuge (Near Searcy AR) has photo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

What we are looking for in a site, is a good open place for the base stations. (We are not testing the base stations ability to work in the woods!) A ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 GNSS Receiver w/-66 Radio

Ya know, Jim, that's the truth.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 GNSS Receiver w/-66 Radio

Jim Frame, post: 452522, member: 10 wrote: Since Trimble won't repair it If it was made by a human, it can be fixed by a human.Go for it.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Pre 1980's Louis Vuitton Monogram Monceau Mini Briefcase Shoulder Bag Satchel + Mens Wallet

You know, we love you, Angel.I'm stifeling my comments.If you put the male wallet.....Nevermind!O for Christ's sakes, we are surveyors!N

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

Well, you are in St Louis, from your profile.I've been there a number of times.Meet part way?N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Professionalism and clients

roger_LS, post: 452517, member: 11550 wrote: It is really none of our business to tell someone that they should or shouldn't have a survey done. Unle...

9 years ago
Page 141 / 527