AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Article in "American Surveyor" about cutting tools

There will always be humble jobs to do on a survey crew. Brushing, digging, researching, compiling, considering, assembling evidence. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Texas

Just a few notes. Rtk accuracy, is usually +- a tenth horizontally, and +- 0.2' vertically. So... Rtk is not always the best tool. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK fixed, RTK lost

This thread has some good stuff in it. Even Kent has a few gems. Nate

9 years ago
Reply
RE: It's official!! I'm a Licensed Surveyor in NY

Lee, Congrats are in order. Enjoy! ?ÿ N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting item on ebay

it's amazing what can be had for cheap on ebay.?ÿ Total Stations, that cost 12k, for 400. Old transits for a few hundred. The market changes alot.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting item on ebay

It seems to have a good set of legs. Good legs, are getting harder to come by. We had a set of legs, but they burnt in dads office fire, some 17 yrs a...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 974
Reply
RE: Javad Triumph-2

Give feedback... Let us know how it goes. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Texas

While I usually enjoy threads like this, I will be candid. They want to pay you some 15-20 bucks an hr, for work worth 100 bucks an hr. I can assure y...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: CONTROL POINT WIPE OUT AWARDS

sniff. funeral dirge....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Javad-LS

oh boy! I wish i had the t1m. It's gonna be good. And, in a few months... It's gonna be the bomb! (when it gets Galileo, and runs linux..) Your gonna ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting find.

My dad used to carry one along with a book of natural sin tables. Used it to reduce slopes in the field. I used it to cheat in math... 🙂 N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Triumph-2

I have one. I use it as a base, paired with a radio (bluetooth between T-2, and radio). With a Javad LS. But, what I suspect you are thinking of is a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

It seems that during this test, the r10 and the Javad were equal... but finding a challenging enough spot was hard. Another item is it also seems that...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Government Shut Down

it is actually against the law for him to do anything connected with his job while the shut down is happening. Yeah... Surveyors would need to see a s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 110 plus plotter problems

Flush lines with windex. Syringe.

9 years ago
Page 137 / 527