AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Trouble between GPS pairs - Help

This is a very worthy discussion.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: STATIC vs RTK [Point Occupy Time]

In open areas, with dual freq, 8 min is often adequate.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: STATIC vs RTK [Point Occupy Time]

Posted by: therock003 When opting for RTK you stand on a given point for no more than 5 secs and you can instantly take a shot, but when recording a s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlib Rover

No L2 means lots of things. More time. Perhaps static only. (unless initilized properly) no "light woods work". I vote no... When such really good stu...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1837 Missouri State Road Plat - Curious Text

We often find "Do" in Arkansas GLO field notes. I generally concur with the "do" means "ditto" comments above.?ÿI have thought they were abbreviations...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Giving CAD files to Architects/Engineers?

Surveyor: Noun. A necessary evil. A waste of money. A useless, incompetent, technician, who developers and realtors despise. They often can be seen st...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: So, you are gonna pincushion it...

I don't know... I've heard tales of things. And, there was a 66' steel tape, still some floating around...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: So, you are gonna pincushion it...

I don't know... I've heard tales of things. And, there was a 66' steel tape, still some floating around...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: So, you are gonna pincushion it...

I don't know... I've heard tales of things. And, there was a 66' steel tape, still some floating around...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: On the job training?

Posted by: D Bendell I've been trying to break into the survey game over the last few years... ?ÿ and will complete an AS in Civil Engineering in Apri...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A map, a plat, and, a plan walk into a barƒ??

A "plat" is existing conditions. A "plan" is an engineering drawing, to change, or modify existing conditions, to another existing condition, that is ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 2409
Reply
RE: GNSS Radio communications Jammed?

I bought a uniden, digital scanner. Set up the freq. To what channels i use. It worked... But not very well. I could listen to my own base. Chsh--chsh...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pointless Plats and corner records

?ÿThe prevailing attitude has been that those ties and descriptions are their proprietary information and they will be damned if they are going to giv...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The field book and the goat.

I don't know. But, it gets my goat. ?ÿ

9 years ago
Page 138 / 527