AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
murphy
murphy
@murphy
Member
Joined: April 15, 2015 2:28 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 6:54 pm
Topics: 37 / Replies: 921
Reply
RE: recommendation needed

I'll check with our enviro guy today.?ÿ I've used our turbidity meter but I don't remember the brand and have no idea what it costs.?ÿ Pace labs, amon...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1051
Reply
RE: Personal hot spot advice request

I use a small Verizon Jetpack MiFi 6620L 4gLTE that works great.?ÿ I can get two long days out of the battery and probably three if needed.?ÿ No conne...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DOG SPRAY REPELLENT

If I had a nickel for every owner of a dog that has bit me that said, "Don't worry he won't bite you"... You are right about the little guys.?ÿ Their ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DOG SPRAY REPELLENT

The best deterrent I've found is to bring a helper to watch your back.?ÿ The pitbulls that will tear you up are often the ones who run at you without ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Manufacturing moving to China...

I'm hoping that we are in the early stages of correcting the problem a broad acceptance of poorly made Chinese products.?ÿ I just went through orienta...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Description Wording Format

POC was new to me when I moved to NC.?ÿ I've grown to appreciate it in a description when combined with our mandatory tie to a NC Geodetic Benchmark.?...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sebago, Maine PLS Recommendations

Thank you.?ÿ I just passed those recommendations on.?ÿ Much appreciated.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Not enough

Thanks for the responses to my hijack.?ÿ ?ÿAlso, thanks for not calling me out on an appalling spelling error in my earlier posts.?ÿ?ÿ I am fortunate ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Not enough

"Murphy the principles for the PLSS and the Metes and Bounds States are the same." Please understand that I am not saying that Metes and Bounds is bet...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Not enough

It's not a solution that you like, but it is a solution and a somewhat simple one at that. Making another regulation is putting lipstick on a pig and ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Not enough

I disagree that a lack of standards are the solution.?ÿ The problem is the PLSS system itself.?ÿ The best solution would be to transition to meets and...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1033
Reply
RE: You Want To Do What?

In similar situations I use my soap box to explain that it's a value to them to hire me again to make sure neighbors, utility companies, municipalitie...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS

Do any of the smart watches have mapping apps? I just got a Pixel 3 phone and was thinking about trying to rig a couple of velcro straps to keep it on...

8 years ago
Page 40 / 48