AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
muncle56
muncle56
@muncle56
Free
Joined: July 8, 2014 9:29 am
Topics: 9 / Replies: 5
Reply
RE: Ground to Grid Question

Project is 0.8 miles long and 0.2 miles at it's widest.?ÿ Results will be given to a consultant who will then pass it off to their surveyor who will t...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 96
Views: 3297
Reply
RE: Price for a small laser scan

I would supply control.?ÿ Frankly I'm at a loss as to why they requested a "3-D Laser Scan" instead of a topographic survey (we're going to try and ta...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 686
Reply
RE: 138' Discrepancy in Horizontal Datum. How?

Thanks everyone for your input. Multiplying by the scale factor does get me closer to SPC but there's still no consistency. I'm going to use the exi...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1258
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 721
Reply
RE: Convert blocks to COGO points

"try Points-Utilitites-Convert Land Desktop Points. I have to do this all the time, but beware, it won't use your description key when you convert the...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 3734
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1208
Reply
RE: Survey Pro on a Ranger 3

Thanks everyone-both methods work well. Just wish this stuff was easier to find and that there was a "hotkey" list somewhere.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 868
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1022