Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
MSJ-Surveyor
Free
Joined: March 21, 2014 3:33 pm
Follow
RE: "GNSS Observation" points turned into "Grid Key in Point" in Survey Pro
That is what I was thinking... I just need to figure out how to do it. Thanks
10 years ago
Forum
RE: "GNSS Observation" points turned into "Grid Key in Point" in Survey Pro
To use ground distances
10 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 1121
11 years ago
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 1191
RE: Survey Pro 5.6.2 won't calibrate
Thank you all for your responses. Will try this out today and report!
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Hiper Pro Receiver Automatically collecting Raw Data
Sorry to take so long to get back.... Thank you for all your help. There is a setting that I remember I changed. In the Recon Under Job, Settings, ...
13 years ago
Forum
13 years ago
Forum
Replies: 7
Views: 786
RE: TDS Job File or RAW Data File to acceptable OPUS Format
I did as you all directed. It appears all is working. I realized I must wait for the CORS Stations to upload their data to get a solution. I'll try...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: TDS Job File or RAW Data File to acceptable OPUS Format
No, just set up to collect raw data. I assume this will give me a different file format? I'll re-post in a couple of hours. ThanksReciever is a Top...
13 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 7
Views: 1022