AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Mitch
Mitch
@mitch
Free
Joined: January 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 1:16 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 49
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

When I try to download from FEMA site, I get this response and nothing more, If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1091
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1372
Reply
RE: Dell Precision 7540 laptop

That sounds good. Don't know anything about the brand, but yesterday I bought a Maingear brand 17.3" laptpop i7, 32 ram, 10 pro, Geoforce RTX 2060, 1T...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access to site - Texas

Well, this should be simple. As long as the client pays for, I would hire a helicopter to get to it.

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1198
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite firmware

Thanks for the reply. It is impossible for me to get a download of TRU from Topcon, because their site constantly wants me to enter the serial number,...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1116
Reply
RE: Hewlett Packard - 3820A Total Station

Yeah, would be collector item only. We had 2 of them in 1979. You either kept them under maintenance contract and you sent them in for calibration or ...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Help me identify this

The stepped shaft is very similar to several bushing and bearing drivers I have used on my old ford car. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA

The EC instructions say profile, floodway data table or FIRM panel. My understanding is that the preferred method is interpolation on the flood profil...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Original Ohio Surveys

The only surveyor listed on the BLM site in PLSS similar is Levi Barber. Could have been a surveyor in the Military Surveys or a surveyor for one of t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D labels

I don't know how it can be more simple than locking all the layers you don't want them to change. If necessary, have them only XREF/attach your drawin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D labels

JPH, post: 436818, member: 6636 wrote: I understand that the labels are changing because someone changed the linework, but the labels aren't changing ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets for Drones-Wish I'd thought of this.....

leegreen, post: 426821, member: 2332 wrote: If you're more than a few miles from a CORS, you're not going to be able to tie to SPC. There datum is ass...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How to set a traverse, or control station

Yep. Been doing just what Mark said for 25 years and still find and use them.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sealed Lead Acid battery life

A Harris, post: 411832, member: 81 wrote: I think that leaving any battery attached to any charger longer than it takes to get a complete charge is no...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1200+ acre Boundary Survey

We did 1200 acres a while back in Ohio. It was a lot of work, but it sure was a lot easier piece of ground than yours.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1200+ acre Boundary Survey

Paul D, post: 404270, member: 323 wrote: I hear ya. We do tons of parcels less than 2 acres here as there just aren't that many large tracts left. Tha...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 3