AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Anybody have some nice surveying pictures to share?

Silhouette photoRuel - The silhouette photo is a work of art!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody have some nice surveying pictures to share?

Here's my modern era photos. I find it ironic that my co-worker in the first photo, Mike M., is wearing a Kuker-Ranken hat like his former co-work Dou...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody have some nice surveying pictures to share?

Thanks Daryl. That was outside of Thermopolis Wyoming and Ed, the horse, just wouldn’t leave Don alone. I ended up running the gun to avert disaster a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody have some nice surveying pictures to share?

Wendell-here's some photos of Paliozoic era surveying. I've got some newer ones somewhere around here in the cave:

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Another hand-held GPS survey fiasco

Tommy, I kind of imagine that’s what happened. BLM range technician stops to talk to rancher who is tells him “the dandest thing happened, one surveyo...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 952
Reply
RE: What would be the ultimate leather bag for a surveyor?

Jepp Chart caseWhat a cool heirloom Rich! My brother was telling me stories a while back about our dad, who was an Army pilot, and one of them was abo...

16 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Where were you 35 years ago today?

I was in my first year of college and working nights and weekends as a gas jockey. I don't remember this hitting the news at the time, but when the so...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Fall is my favorite time of year

Thanks guys. You’re right Deral, the photo doesn’t do them justice… only Darryl M. could replicate the true site we saw.We had walked in half a mile t...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 885
Reply
RE: Problem of the week

Overlaying the current photo with the 1950s photo in photoshop and increasing the opacity of 1950 in 25% increments, you can see how Madison was more ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline photoblog...

Daryl, Doug 'n Dave...I concur - Black Butte Porter is a good beer. It was Deschutes Brewery’s flagship export in past years. The best beer they’ve ma...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Status of roads dedicated to the public (Oregon)

Glad the info was helpful Tyler. There's some real good information in those last chapters.

16 years ago
Page 62 / 66