AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Topic
Reply
RE: NOT a beer leg (circa 1930s photo)

Photo detailsIndeed Kevin. They have one of Gould's old transits down at the Historical society so I think I'll drop by this weekend and see if it is ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: NOT a beer leg (circa 1930s photo)

Photo detailsWow, I can’t imagine Fossen or Widdows have had this much attention paid to them since their respective funerals. Here are details of fac...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: NOT a beer leg (circa 1930s photo)

Fossen and Widdows storiesKent, he left some pretty clear footsteps to follow, that's for sure.In one of Gould's calc books is an angry, hand-scrawled...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: NOT a beer leg (circa 1930s photo)

Fossen and Widdows storiesThe following two articles have photos of Fossen in 1972 and 1960. I like the 1972 article because it talks about the type o...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 917
Reply
RE: Vintage MTI Surveying Software?

Yeah!I watched this whole thing unfold and went googling "Survey 31" to see if it was also called MTI(I know some locals that probably still have Surv...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Nyac Cadastral Survey, Alaska (video blog)

Daryl – great footage! The helicopter toe-in shots are exciting. When I was working seismic in the Rockies a pilot in an Alouette III was picking up a...

16 years ago
Page 63 / 66