AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: embarassing moment

Why Dachshunds?> We had a Doberman once upon a time that the Dachshunds used to boss around.When they weren't line dancing together, correct? There...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: embarassing moment

Wiener dogs Kent?> > Of course my Dachshunds... I’m sure your choice of canine breed was as exacting as the purchase of a new total station, a ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: View from the top of the Northeast

Nice duty Perry. What's the story on that little puffer billy?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting ORIGINAL C¼

Setting ORIGINAL C¼ - Trick QuestionWell Kent, you're on to us again. You must have procured a copy of our super double secret PLSS Handbook for Non T...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Identify this Chain

> > I'm wondering whether they got caught in a snowstorm, left some equipment with the idea of picking it up later and didn't.Had the GLO not b...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pet Peeves

> Truth be told, if someone else went out the very next day and shot those four monuments deadcenter they would arrive at a slightly different vari...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: i just checked the mail...

Congratulations Eddie. Mark twain said "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education". I think it can be reworded as "I have never let my...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Graham Marion

I’m sorry about the loss of your friend Richard. And doubly sorry that I never got to meet him (man, you should have brought all your Aussie buddies t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows Live Movie Maker for 1913 map v 2012 photo

The dam storyA little of both. This started out as a historical research endeavor, but then I found in the 1914 engineers report the following:In this...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows Live Movie Maker for 1913 map v 2012 photo

Wimer Ranch todayNo Dave, everyone knows north is always to the top of the page, right? And besides, I didn’t want to put a north arrow on it fearing ...

13 years ago
Page 40 / 66