AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

I don’t think you’re tracking very well on this thread; however I can see how you’d be a bit punchy after working in the hot Tejas sun all day next to...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

Thanks for the offer, but I won’t be able to help you with your school bus stop work due to other obligations. And, if your restraining order is ever ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

> >should you ever dowse up a means to acquire one. :>Yes, that would be divine.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

> Tell him about the James Randi Million Dollar Challenge.I guess I should. He didn't say if he'd had luck previously with water lines, wells, spir...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

> and use the probe to confirm there is a grave associated with it. If I were inclined to indulge in such trifles, I'd use a backhoe rather than a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

I kind of reckoned that trying it where there were well marked graves with known corpses of varying degrees of freshness would be the logical way to ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

Dowsing for detritusYeah Don, you'd think if this was sure fire for some "witchers", that there'd never be an undiscovered un-marked grave in these sa...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

> So, just out of curiosity, did you actually sharpen up your powers of surveying observation to look for:> > a) irregularities in the ground...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

/This fork is reserved for experiences of other posterscomments?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

>This fork of the thread is reserved for KentHave at it -

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 65
Views: 1878
Reply
RE: PLSO Conference Summary -- Part 4 (PHOTOS)

Your 4 part series is a nice read Wendell. I greatly appreciate the dedication that a handful of PLSO members put into the organization. Since most of...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger on Wednesday 1-22-14 @ 6pm in Salem, OR

here's one for you BradThe only one that I took that came out.Wendel and Angel had a couple competitions for beer leg swag. Round one... guess the num...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger on Wednesday 1-22-14 @ 6pm in Salem, OR

BeerLegger Tentatively Planned for 1-22-14 in Salem, ORTable for 1 please.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: pacing

Same here. Every time my right foot hits I count 5,10,15,20...

13 years ago
Page 35 / 66