AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Spite Strip

Mark- those have vexed us east of the mountains for years. Fortunately Reserve Strips disappeared off plats in my area by the mid 1980s, but the damag...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

James Fleming, post: 437944, member: 136 wrote: think I still have a t-shirt from this concert in a box in the attic. Funny coincidence there James.....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

In 1977 I worked out of a 3 door suburban. We usually worked 2 or 3 man crews, but on the rare occasion we had a 4th person it was loathsome to be the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ryan Versteeg

This is terrible. Damn it. One of those guys who, when you read their posts you go "boy howdy, I wouldn't mind sitting down and talking survey with th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: County Surveyor

In Oregon it's probably around 40% appointed and 60% elected. Oregon has 36 counties and in some of the rural areas there may be one surveyor holding ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Pointer" witness tree in Texas

I've never heard of them but Kent wrote of things called "pointer stones" a while back: .Must be a Texas thing.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon Annual Conference

Heading over the mountains on Tuesday. I hope by then the roads are clear of snow and that the predicted rain and resulting snow melt doesn't overwhel...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Larry Bergman

How utterly tragic. I'm sorry you lost such a close friend Shelby. He appears to have been a dynamic one in a million sort.

10 years ago
Page 17 / 66