AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
MightyMoe
MightyMoe
@mightymoe
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: September 22, 2010 9:13 am
Last seen: October 10, 2026 1:50 pm
Topics: 1006 / Replies: 9703
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

They have their ways of protecting themselves. 🤔  

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

@john-putnam I do believe you would have a rare case with that one. Title insurance almost never pays off. The one I had was like I related abov...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

One valuable lesson I've learned, when creating a tract with an easement crossing the parent tract to an otherwise isolated tract, write the easement ...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

We will overwrite an easement. There are a few reasons that trigger it. In the case of the OP I would terminate the easement at the property line. A...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: California, Oregon and Washington

The ALTA industry is minimal locally. Usually, it's a request from an out of state entity. Then it becomes a negotiation over tasks and price and I'm ...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: California, Oregon and Washington

ALTA surveys are amusing. There is a push by the client or the recipient to have these surveys certified to someone, or multiple entities. Then I se...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: California, Oregon and Washington

You can file surveys for free in some locations, $50 for some, for others the cost is unknown since the review burden can be overwhelming.

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Don’t you just love fence company’s!!!

PC told me yesterday he was gathering some data at a hilly "conservation"/tract subdivision. Most of the corners are now marked by new brace posts clo...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Anyone ever use this GNSS?

I have a non Trimble GPS unit that works with the Trimble DC that I use. However, it uses the company's app. You have to switch out of Access to use i...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Don’t you just love fence company’s!!!

It's always a tell when the monument is imbedded in the concrete surrounding the corner post.

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Survey Hack

SWMBO's have active imaginations.  

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Survey Hack

So the bra was holding the radio antenna up around the fence post.  

6 months ago
Topic
6 months ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1626
Reply
RE: How some of it is done in Japan

It didn't work for me either, would love to see the monuments. I tried to do some pictures a few days ago, same thing.

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Discrepancy Between VRS (Company 1) and Base Station/Rover (Company 2)

I had this insane conversation/argument with a very opinionated engineer that told me they got a precise location for the Washington monument by attac...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Starlink update

  You must be thinking I'm talking about work related calls. I am the boss there; so you think it's a good idea not to inform SWMBO that I got ...

6 months ago
Topic
6 months ago
Replies: 10
Views: 2616
Reply
RE: Questions for Flat Earth Discussions

Flat earthism is clearly bonkers. But, questioning scientific authority is essential. We can measure, predict it's effects, but still we don't have ...

6 months ago
Page 12 / 536