AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mathteacher
mathteacher
@mathteacher
Member
Joined: June 15, 2013 9:58 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Topics: 158 / Replies: 2104
Reply
RE: Sometimes I grow sad about what I do

Attorneys should be barred from serving in legislatures.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Star shots

Time can be crazy. There's Local Time, Sidereal Time, Zone Time, etc, A couple of years ago, I bought the cheapest Casio Wave Ceptor watch I could fin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: For those of us that watch the re-runs

Sid Caesar's "Your Show of Shows", Our Miss Brooks, 30-minute Gunsmoke and Paladin, 1952 Democratic and Republican National Conventions, Dragnet with ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Important numbers

Conrad, post: 406065, member: 6642 wrote: 5318008Another piece of mischievous creativity eliminated:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Check this out

Some idiot college boys I once knew went to Florida for Christmas break. They brought back to NC a baby alligator. The gator seemed slugg8sh. Having p...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Right & Left

If you eliminate everything that's wrong, what's left is right.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Confusion with Distnacing

This series of papers will answer a lot of questions about heights. It may also raise some others, but it's really good nerdland reading.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: In-demand jobs world-wide

Yes, but needs change. Ten to fifteen years ago, we had a surplus of primary and elementary teachers. Today, there's a big shortage in our county. STE...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: In-demand jobs world-wide

Apologies for the duplicate.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 893
Reply
RE: CMR over network

Jim Frame, post: 398684, member: 10 wrote: Can you shed some light on this?I guess I jumped to a conclusion. My personal home wifi is in an upstairs b...

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Theoretically useless knowledge. No. 1

Right, Conrad. I didn't make that very clear. The first few paragraphs address RfC's correct statement that sailing due east or west would not take on...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Theoretically useless knowledge. No. 1

Rod Deakin has addressed the problem rigorously. You only have to read the first few paragraphs to get the gist. The rest of the paper provides the ju...

10 years ago
Page 91 / 114