AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mathteacher
mathteacher
@mathteacher
Member
Joined: June 15, 2013 9:58 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Topics: 158 / Replies: 2104
Reply
RE: Dynamic Heights vs. Orthometric Heights Differences

These three papers will make everything clear. Print them, put them in a binder, and read them with highlighter in hand.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Newbie mapping a river

Try these guys. I've bought from them and visited their store, although they don't sell much over the counter.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Centric Albers Equal Area projection

This online calculator gets the same answer:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Geographical Centers

No, I don't, but I would like to have it.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Technology watch, where are we headed?

[USER=81]@A Harris[/USER] The middle school and the soccer field are brand new. Hopefully, grass will grow there. I assume that you're talking about t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Technology watch, where are we headed?

It's getting there fast, guys. But you will have more work than you can do straightening out the messes.I'm not much of a professional at anything, bu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Geographical Centers

[USER=225]@JOHN NOLTON[/USER] That's a good piece of research. Dr. Adams was once a math teacher, so we know that he's always right.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper centering tool -- math or beer

[USER=225]@JOHN NOLTON[/USER], you've given this a lot of thought. Adams and Deetz are personal heros to me, so it was interesting to read their thoug...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 693
Reply
RE: So where should the survey monuments go

Danged if that don't look like a same-sex couple to me. 'Course, here in NC, gender identity has been on the front burner for a year, so we're attuned...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PISA for everybody

That would be good. When we set a passing score at 70 (60 is common today), we're implicitly saying that a student who knows 70% of the curriculum bar...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PISA for everybody

Bill93, post: 408123, member: 87 wrote: I was a bit annoyed by a question that has multiple parts and gives no credit if any part is answered wrong.O...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PISA for everybody

[USER=378]@Robert Hill[/USER] Here's a web site with faq:Hera's a copy and paste from that site:To provide valid estimates of student achievement and ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1046
Reply
RE: Sometimes I grow sad about what I do

Lobbying must pay better than legislating in KS. Maybe the Senate doesn't need a judiciary committee!

10 years ago
Page 90 / 114