Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Still pretty general, but this may provide a contact for you as well as some information:
Along with the 11c and 12c calculators, HP also made a 16c. Designed for computer programmers, it was discontinued in 1989. Many of its functions are ...
I don't know if "Structure from Motion" and "Structure for Motion" are the same thing or not, but this paper and the references in it may help.From th...
Jp7191, post: 425364, member: 1617 wrote: We use to say the same about engineers that used Texas instrument (TI) calculators apposed to HP. 🙂 JpIt's ...
The HP 12C is the financial version of the11C. It was the standard for real financial analysts when I did that sort of work. Folks who used anything e...
There you go. I wondered why you chose that number. As Loyal would say, "Carry on."
Kinda trivial, but isn't the ellipsoidal height equal to the geoid height when elevation (orthometric height) is zero? That makes the elevation factor...
MightyMoe, post: 424061, member: 700 wrote: I opened TBC and set TM07 as the zone then put in your point and one south. Then I inversed between them t...
Kent McMillan, post: 421543, member: 3 wrote: I'd say that your son's mistake was probably not buying a Toyota Tundra with a V8.There's some truth to ...
There's no book that teaches young people stuff like that. It either happens to them or they see it happen to someone else.You are a good teacher!
My son, the ex-paratrooper, used to seek out experiences like that. After he finished radio school at Fort Gordon, GA, he decided to go airborne. His ...
I take it that they're laying grid pipe and not ground pipe. Can they change the diameter of the pipe by changing the scale factor?
This one is an excellent summary of "datum." It would be nice if someone could fit it on a pocket-friendly card -- or is that too old school? Anyway, ...
[USER=249]@Jim in AZ[/USER] Sorry about that. The broccoli soup needed stirring. Here's Part IV: