AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mathteacher
mathteacher
@mathteacher
Member
Joined: June 15, 2013 9:58 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Topics: 158 / Replies: 2104
Reply
RE: Great Textbook quote

An old accountant friend used to say, "The sum of your errors equals perfection."

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your perspective? TED talk by Conrad Wolfram

When I bought my first scientific calculator, I was taken by the fact that I no longer needed either trig tables or log tables. I could carry more det...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Worked Example Of A The Chi Square Test

Steward Souten, post: 447119, member: 12714 wrote: Thanks guys.My understanding was that If I use 5% for the Chi Square significance level then what I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your perspective? TED talk by Conrad Wolfram

paden cash, post: 447104, member: 20 wrote: So I'll answer a question with a question. Can we produce surveyors nowadays with as high a level of tech...

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Houston area Elevation Certificates

Holy Cow, post: 443889, member: 50 wrote: I believe I heard the period for a 100 year flood was closer to 27 years. Statistics majors can clarify tha...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Forget Trig as we Know it!

ashton, post: 443306, member: 422 wrote: Anyone who has ever had a TI-83 calculator inflicted upon him or her will definitely think some reform in the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Forget Trig as we Know it!

FL/GA PLS., post: 443208, member: 379 wrote: Great article, thanks for posting it![USER=7674]@MathTeacher[/USER]Could you elaborate on this for us mor...

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

We had lunch with one of our retired friends yesterday. She was an excellent biology/math teacher who taught one of my sons. She told us that she's go...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

Wendell, post: 441734, member: 1 wrote: ... please don't come here. PLEASE.My daughter is visiting from Orlando this week-end. She says that on any gi...

9 years ago
Page 86 / 114