Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
2.45 <= 2.50 <= 2.55 ac. 95% confidence level
@tim-v-pls Congratulations!
@mike-marks Yes! The day is near 1/2 over when the sun is near its highest point for that day. Don't go messin' with siesta.
I had a friend, now deceased, who had a bugeye Sprite with a 948 cc engine. He used to refer to it as a one-quart engine.
Losing money is a very poor way to avoid paying taxes.
In drag racing, the trap speed is the average speed over the last 66 feet of the quarter mile race. Electronic timer starts and stops; speed ft/sec = ...
@notsomuch I really don't know. The first two monuments pictured to the Southwest on the interactive map are old TVA marks that apparently have been ...
@flga-2 Apparently, Keith's last post was 8 years ago, before my time. I do see something about "curved lines" and some political stuff in the old po...