Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
@andy-j Carlson and Acad are way beyond my expertise with compass and straightedge, but there may be a helpful nugget here:/p> ?ÿ ?ÿ
@flga-2 I know. Ms. Teach made me fix that when I showed her the picture.
@jim-frame Very well said.?ÿ
Here's the briefest of descriptions from a land trust that accepts such easements and donations. It seems that landowners with holdings in now-desirab...
I've never seen the Keen, but this might be a close substitute, and it's free. Note page 34; it really is pronounced jigawatts.
@holy-cow The sum of your errors equals perfection.
To me, things like this in any profession have to do with one's appetite for risk. It's not certain that a problem will arise, but if one does, what m...
Pretty cool. From the "Tools" drop-down on the NGS homepage loading was instantaneous. From @geeoddmike link, it was a few seconds. Computer is a two-...