Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:46 pm
Cole, learn how to make use of a ??Natural? for establishing an initial control baseline. You will never be limited to 50?? for your control basel...
@bill93 Using a level that is reading above or below 90 zenith angle will accumulate error on unbalanced legs. Using the same turn points coming back...
I also work in Colorado. Have been alone and encountered bear, mountain lions, and rattlesnakes. The risk of falling and hurting a leg, knee, etc. is ...
A material discrepancy can’t be an objective or quantitative definition as it varies based on the situation. It should be a PLS making the decis...
Totalsurv, It is a TSC3 with trimble access software. When I have the opportunity I will experiment with different collectors and with the S6 itself. ...
Totalsurv, we have experienced the same symptoms, almost exactly as you describe them. I've pulled my hair out trying to identify the cause with no lu...
I've done many practical field tests. Angle is most affected, distance is also affected. Glass coating and material composition have an effect. One wi...
Forced into a vacuum with only the deed wording in the original post, No, title does not go to the CL of the brook. If intent of author of deed was CL...
Note a level out of calibration will accumulate error of unbalanced legs on the run out and if the same set up and turn points are used on the run bac...
Even with all of the settings being correct I have had 2 instances where the initial "fix" was resolved incorrectly resulting in a similar error while...
A spool of something (wire, rope, tubing, or even the actual tapes themselves) layed on the ground or suspended as necessary to enable planting. Marke...
Microcenter has a house brand "Powerspec" PC. These PCs come with very little bloat ware. I suspect you of all people would want to avoid unnecessary ...
OK i can't count sides correctly. My numerical value should have been 38.
While the evidence presented can be "interpreted" in different ways, if that was my survey evidence I would suggest the most defensible answer would b...
Thank you every one for your help and suggestions.
Mark Mayer, post: 436887, member: 424 wrote: Tried that. No love. Only a guess. Perhaps a portion of the circuit board or the processor that is used ...
sireathI have always pictured a deed as the tool that allows me to identify the specific puzzle piece (property) I'm going to survey. The "location" p...
crew wanted stakes at a northing of 9000.00 checked control and expected control to be at northing of 10,000.00. Found instead control was at N10,002....