AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:46 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1172
Reply
RE: Flipping the bearing

@mark-mayer The line I quote most often "shakin it boss, shakin it."

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice for an Anxious friend

What is there to lose if it doesn't work out as well as you had hoped? You say you can "always work for some office". If that is the case then you hav...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: News Flash

Just let him know that you took your measurements in the morning and the 1980 measurements were obviously taken in the evening.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: PDL UHF modem question

@gto234 Survey Pro 5.4.2 when you start a survey it asks you to connect to a receiver on this screen you can see both the channel and the frequncy. I...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: PDL UHF modem question

Survey pro and Trimble access can be used to connect and configure some modems in RTK heads. I'm not sure about Epoch 35. I used pdlconfig and now adl...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm confused. Bearing/degrees

@ricaltman I'm curious. How did a ship manage the declination of the ships compass when it was relied on? As the declination is constantly changing, ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Note Retension

Forgive me for what I am about to do, but I can not help myself. I've heard of post tensioning and I've felt tension when trying to produce field not...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Spelling Police - we need one...

I'm fixin to let all ya'all no i could care less.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling Adjustment

If level is out of adjustment it will show in the cumulative amounts of out of balance observations. On a run where backsights are 100' and foresights...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Schedule B

We order informational title all the time for the express purpose of getting schedule B information. I wouldn't think things are any different in Texa...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you tell your client?

How about suggesting the client ask the neighbor to put an agreement in writing stating the fence is not a boundary and was never intended to depict o...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS L1 signal, observation of Doppler shift (not a surveying meas.)

@am95405  I may be interpreting the graph wrong, but I would expect to see a Doppler shift in both directions. the frequency becoming greater as ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: R6 Model 4 both Heads do not "see" any satellites

Stephen, I think you nailed it. I found NOTAMS for the area we were in that indicate jamming of NAV GPS during the time frame we couldn't see satellit...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: R6 Model 4 both Heads do not "see" any satellites

@stephen-ward Thank you all for the comments. Stephen, the NOTAMS had slipped my mind as we have never been directly impacted by those testing areas ...

7 years ago
Page 58 / 60