AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 4:30 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1172
Reply
RE: What is it?

No idea what it is but I want it. If you decide you would like to sell it, let me know. It would allow me to place it on my desk and make up various s...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Riddle me this

Eddycreek I've experienced the symptoms you speak of but never could identify the real cause. It has only happened when working adjacent to military ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Riddle me this

@mathteacher a graphic representation of the way I think.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

@leegreen Lee I agree coords that look like SPC but aren't can cause problems. Yes the CSF changes everywhere on the grid, thus 1 scale factor only is...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting property dispute

Legally I'm clueless. But I would argue whoever installed the vault is responsible for its upkeep unless documented otherwise. I would subpoena accoun...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

@leegreen That's interesting. I have entered the CSF into my gun to create ground distances, but only on projects that were small enough that the dist...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

@leegreen Do you really lay out grid coordinates? Or do you apply the appropriate CSF then layout. If the 2nd then you are not working on grid. What b...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

When building real things it is a mistake if the real thing is not designed using ground dimensions (coordinates) or laid out using ground dimensions ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Update the survey

@flga-2 happens all the time. They ask for the moon we say this is how much we have and they say okay.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

Out of curiosity, what is the length of the north line of lot 43 extended SE to the jog of the ROW if it were extended to the SW? Is it in the neighbo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Survey & Subsequent Landowners - Texas

@jph?ÿ I agree and the limitations on time are a good thing. The idea that liability only extends to the individual paying for the survey is what I do...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Survey & Subsequent Landowners - Texas

@jph If a substandard service is performed or negligence occurs and damage is caused to a party, then the negligent or substandard provider should be...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How does this happen?

They still got it wrong. I put my scale on it and 1"=57.14'?ÿ lol

6 years ago
Page 56 / 60