AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 4:30 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1172
Reply
RE: Replat involving 2 subdivisions

@thebionicman My favorite Ron White?ÿ "I didn't know how many of them it would take to kick my ass but I knew how many they were going to use and that...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What Happens To A Border When The River Changes Course?

I think I might inquire as to the need of a Vice President in Liberland.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@andy-bruner At least when you went in the other time it was for the "right" reasons.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Layout in Texas

Ignoring a plethora of other issues, I would not layout curb using RTK especially if the grade was very flat. Look at the specs for your system and pa...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Does Lot 23 still exist?

I think I would have a difficult time trying to argue both Lot 23 and Lot 1A exist. Since the proposed action was approved, Lot 1A exists and lot 23 i...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Monolith Back

@paden-cash If we are going to do work on Mars, the "extra long range" antenna advertised on this page would probably come in handy.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: When title and boundary disagree

Regardless of the rules of law that may say otherwise, the description in exhibit A is faulty and can be shown to be faulty by the fenced 330'x660' ar...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you deal with this note?

@wa-id-surveyor If you were an employee of the contractor and you did lay out per the plans, then your position would carry more weight. When a Profes...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you deal with this note?

If you stake something to be built on my property without my permission, I do believe I will win both in court and with your board. This is regardless...

6 years ago
Page 55 / 60