AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 12:03 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1168
Reply
RE: Video

That is a very disheartening video. Whether licensed or a member of the public, it is a shame that his interpretation of deeds versus monuments is goi...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Owners Association Bizare stories

I'd rather have neighbors with polka dot houses than an HOA.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Direction towards a city

I believe everyone is describing a direction as it relates to the curved surface of the earth. But if, as you say, you want the exact direction to Jer...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors, and Recertify with new date

OK so they insinuate that it should be easier and cost less this time. I ignore their insinuations and provide them with an estimated cost and time fr...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Variance ratio

@sadiq-muhammed And the answer is NO I was not interpreting them correctly.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Variance ratio

I suspect the variance is not your primary problem with this data. Am I interpreting the delta Z value correctly?ÿ to indicate that there is more than...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: To heck with Don Quixote, check out the view

@bill93 Seems a bit odd they estimate to the nearest 100k for everything except wind turbines which are estimated to the nearest single bird.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite problem. Any ideas?

I really do not have any knowledge of this problem and the following is only a guess. Your base may need to collect ephemeris data and this might take...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Utilization Rate Goals

Do instrument operators work in a different department in your engineering firm?

6 years ago
Page 51 / 59