Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 10:35 am
Why show "true government proration" lines? That is just asking for doubt to be cast on the corners. If you are accepting them as the corners where th...
If the railroad did not own the property in fee and was only a ROW then the land was still held by the underlying owner. The same owner who granted th...
goodgps?ÿ?ÿ you look too young to have 108 posts.
I'll only address the last question. No it doesn't matter. You would have to have much more education, knowledge, and/or training in order to collect ...
A surveyor is qualified to prepare a legal description to be used in a deed, but I wouldn't want to prepare a deed in a professional capacity since th...
Thomas I don't think Rover83 is the funny chap here. Either one is competent at what he does or if not he seeks advice/knowledge in order to become co...
In 4 tenths Hortense, good, bang on, set it.
@bstrand You go ask. I'll wait out here in the truck.
It's not a large site, 65m by 170m, it's a residential complex with a 15 storey tower, so not exactly complex, therefore Instead of getting in and pay...
If I were responding I would point out all of the questions he has asked and all of the things he wants answered are complex and have nothing to do wi...
Jonathon, if your coffee shakes are random, i would expect the same positioning that a steady rod would give you with RTK. However if you only shake i...