Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 10:17 pm
You have found that someone has a deed which describes your clients property. This gives you ample reason to suggest that the north abutter sign a qui...
What makes placing the corners at the ROW the "easier" solution? It really is a matter of the ROW being held in fee or as an easement. What is a "fee ...
Typically the staked call is to TBC (top back curb) with 3' offsets. Although some contractors have machines that make use of 4' offsets. I've never s...
@holy-cow You knew her too? ?ÿ
@jitterboogie Well if it truly is a constant you would be able to view?ÿ a Supernova multiple times due to gravitational lensing of galaxies between t...
@mathteacher Well let's put an end to this birthing stuff already. If it saves one person from dying it's worth it.
I can't answer your question but I believe your choke point is going to be the time necessary for your radio to transmit this data. Can it fit all of ...
@peter-lothian The fact he has all of his fingers tells me he isn't very experienced.
@mathteacher I'm glad you don't know me. You seem to know a lot of deceased people.
So a distorted version of Occam's Razor leads me to believe the sidewalk was raised with access beneath it so that the gun barrel was reasonably easy ...
I'll take the $100 bill. I've seen plenty of level rods but never that $100 bill.
If your legal description is subject to those items and may change should you find something on record that you have not yet considered, I would say t...
@dmyhill It wasn't my question. wal1170 asked "have you ever been able to create GNSS control point that is repeatable?"
@wal1170 Of course you can. I could create repeatable points using a recreational hand held Garmin. I could create repeatable points using a rubber ba...
@field-dog When you put coordinates on the two points you are describing their relationship to each other.
Every surveyor has developed their own methods for reassuring themselves that they continue to meet regulatory standards. Meeting the standards is wha...