AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Luke7574
Luke7574
@luke7574
Free
Joined: January 19, 2019 8:07 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: Comnav N3 Gnss

Awesome,i may buy one where did you purchase yours? I cant find any suppliers here in USA

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement

yeah its really simple,if its just the digitizer its only 15 dollars from Kargo-tech but be careful,I broke my new digitizer because I didnt have it p...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Another new GPS system thread- Geomax, Trimble, Igage,etc

@lukenz yeah,Im not doing much work with site coordinates either.Im working with state plane coordinates if that makes any difference to you and how x...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomax Zenith 35

@hpalmer  the zenith 35 has 120 channels and is more comparable to the original GS15,the zenith 35 pro has 555 channels and is on par with the GS...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Another new GPS system thread- Geomax, Trimble, Igage,etc

@lukenz I was wondering if you stiil feel the same way about x-pad being "limited" I have been using for the last few months and I find it has many ad...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access

@stephen-ward Thanks!  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Serial Port Repair, Ranger Data Collector

@a-harris Thanks,since this post I have repaired the serial port and I have attempted to repair the touch screen digitizer plate,I broke it and now I ...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 979
Reply
RE: Serial Port Repair, Ranger Data Collector

@loyal ah...yep I bet youre right,didnt think of that ill get metric!thanks!  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Serial Port Repair, Ranger Data Collector

@surveyor-in-training did you replace the serial port yourself? do you know what type of toll is needed,it looks like a hex but my hexs dont fit &nbs...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 844
Reply
RE: Ground based photogrammetry

@threerivers lol,a bit of mis-information here

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How to check if my second -hand GPS unit is FCC compliant?

ok,Thank You! I was hoping there was another way because I lack a serial port on my PC

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How to check if my second -hand GPS unit is FCC compliant?

well,I am using the internal radio on my 5800/w uhf transmit,I am only doing 1-50 acre alta surveys ,so it has been working so far.I want to get an ex...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GSR2700ISX Repair/Support

Ok,this is a little of topic but I wanted to get a bit of advice,I currently am using trimble 5800 to survey (so ofcourse I have no glonass) do any of...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Newbie looking for his first Robotic Total Station - need advice!

Just being nosey here but I figured I could offer advice to a "newbie" about a robotic total station,if you cannot afford the trimble s series it woul...

8 years ago