AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Lugeyser
Lugeyser
@lugeyser
Free
Joined: February 18, 2011 4:02 pm
Topics: 86 / Replies: 99
Reply
RE: Son-in-law wants to become a surveyor

Forget all that, smack him upside his head! Jk! I have 4 daughters so might be on your boat one day

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Related to the "Trouble finding help " post

As a profession or trade, we have to pay our help. I'm paying decent i think,?ÿ but haven't figured out how to offer health care yet.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Flagging vs staking

Marking lines with a compass and hip chain is a bad idea. If youre a licensed surveyor, not ok.?ÿ We are supposed to guide and protect the public, oft...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Buying a business

@dougie True Story!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Educate me about data collectors

@dewam ?ÿ No they were terrible. Like a giant brick, they are heavy and froze up all the time.?ÿ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunday Drafting Music

Can't beat Weezer on Spotify while drafting?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking your opinion for a Leica robotic total station

I have two geomax zoom 80s (Carlson CR2s) and 1 TS15. We do like the Leica instrument better. They are vert similar, but leica feels a little sturdie...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Educate me about data collectors

I'm running Surveyor2s, have run Mesas with Magnet and although we are pretty committed to the Carlson collectors, to me the hardware/software combo i...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1154
Reply
RE: I have a new problem...Got a file from an Engineer thru contractor. I use Carlson Survey 2019w/Intellicad, this looks like C3D

@a-harris hard to say for sure, but I am creating new points based on the location in the drawing so it should be fine anyway, right?

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1065
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 558
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 390
Reply
RE: Can someone convert a pdf to a dwg for me?

Yes I am at a last resort kind of situation.  The designer is not returning my calls or emails requesting control and CAD files.  He is a Su...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can someone convert a pdf to a dwg for me?

I just have Carlson Survey w Intellicad?ÿ

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 707
Reply
RE: Need to Convert PDF to JPG to import into CAD

Awesome, will try this for sure with Carlson. thx

7 years ago
Topic
Page 1 / 10