AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: Old Surveyor

OLD!!! Who you calling old? I started surveying in 1968, and I only look (and feel) OLD. Some days older than others! Would I do it all again? Well pr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Do all grids not align to true north?

@andy-nold Except at the Equator ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Do all grids not align to true north?

I think "they" may have said that about the Atomic Bomb too!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Learning from our mistakes

I have used all kinds of compasses over the years, but generally prefer the Brunton. I have (I think) a brass Brunton tripod around here somewhere. Th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Learning from our mistakes

@gene-kooper I have LOTS of stories like that, some of them I even remember!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Inventory

Roger that!!! You can drive around for a 100,000 miles and never get a flat, but take the spare tire out to make room for another case of beer, and yo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Inventory

It would be (much) easier to list what's NOT in the back of my F-350 ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Manual of Surveying Instructions (Issued Dates?)

@thebionicman Any chance that you could give us a clue as to the final price of that 1855? I have been looking for one for years (missed a chance abo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: This morning's GPS on BM

Flaming Gorge??? ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It's just a matter of time, til your survey helper looks like this:

When the Seven of Nine model comes out, let me know.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Preparing for the 2022 datum

That is my understanding as well

5 years ago
Reply
RE: CFedS Advanced Mineral Surveys Course Materials

This is especially true when those records can be spread over multiple towns or even states. A great example is the OLD Esmeralda Mining District in N...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: CFedS Advanced Mineral Surveys Course Materials

While I don't "always" order the Land Entry Case File, there are times when it is clear that information contained therein might be critical to my ana...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: found this on FaceBook

Looks like not all of the lots were sold (a real garden spot)

5 years ago
Page 6 / 187