AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

arctan(x), post: 406549, member: 6795 wrote: Any recommendations for android?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk Altizure and Data Mapper ar...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

No, not yet. Nearly every other app supports the P4Pro.Try Altizure and Map Pilot (iOS only)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

With 0.8" pixel size, I can see the top of a 4" fence, if it is not under a tree.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia SRX Remote RC-PR4 Topcon RC-5

GuyGuy, post: 406478, member: 12362 wrote: Hello,This is my first post on here. I have a Sokkia SRX robot and have been using a RC-PR4 to control it ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Here is a 20 minute mission plan of a 38.5ac site at 256ft AGL with 75% overlap, 386 images using the P4P.This software will reduce the flight speed i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

At those AGLs you can easily fly 40 acres with 75䋃 overlapping photos.One other advantage to the Phantom drones, there are many inexpensive and easy...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Sorry, I meant to say the Phantoms and Albris do NOT use RTK GNSS, you must use GCP's.Trying to type while doing drafting, should have proofed read th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Flying a $1500 drone made a little nervous the first few flights. Now I can to land the copter in the palm of my hand, every time.Landing a $18,000 fi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Rich., post: 406344, member: 10450 wrote: Yes I was looking this up last night. Real neat!!! Pricing makes me realize that other drones like the eb...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Asbuilt minus Design or Design minus Asbuilt?

All the contractor wants to know is how to fix it. So tell them the direction to correct the anchor bolt template. (Do not correct each bolt, only the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK base site selection.

Bill93, post: 405511, member: 87 wrote: That would equally apply to a range of -30 to +90 or whatever.In NYC union guys don't work below 0å¡F, so that...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK base site selection.

Bill93, post: 405508, member: 87 wrote: If I recalled it right,6.45e-6 x 30 ft x 120 deg F = 0.023 ft or 7 mmvertical movement over a rather large tem...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK base site selection.

Nate,Their may be some expansion due to heat, but we have NOT noticed anything significant. We have RTK checks for every day the contractor uses this ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK base site selection.

Here is a contractors Base setup for a long term construction project. It has been there for more than 3 years now.This a 12" steel I-beam 50 ft long....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon MAGNET Field Linework

Why does everyone have this same question??? Why don't dealers help with this. Oh it's because dealers and surveyors don't like to pay for training, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Smartlink subscription...

See this YouTube Video [MEDIA=youtube]4kqYY21qqDI[/MEDIA]GNSS correction data transmitted by augmentation SV's without any base station, no radios, no...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Smartlink subscription...

I just watched the Smartlink video. It takes 20-30 minutes to setup Smartlink on each project. Then accuracy is 3cm for 2D and 6cm for 3D. I think you...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Issues

Yes, it sure sucks if you're trying to work outside.Lucky for me I'm in the office, editing machine control surface models for Universal Studios new w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Issues

Terminus-NC, post: 404356, member: 11581 wrote: That is him....worked with Jack. Small world.I see Jack Roscup around, I think he works with local wat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Issues

Yes, I never met Dave Edwards. Spoke with him on the phone. Roscup and Edwards did work in my area 20 years agoor so.

10 years ago
Page 75 / 110