Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Bruce Small, post: 418503, member: 1201 wrote: obviously, the base is fixed so that "can't" changeMaybe it was not your base. Perhaps there was a base...
Bruce,Could it be a software bug?What is the measurement difference between your rovers slant height and vertical height?Do you use separate software ...
MS SURV,The Magnet Job File (.MJF) is a database that stores all the data in one file, including raw)You should read this earlier thread about Magnet ...
Those may cost more than QR codes.
They work well Android App ES File Explorer
Jim Frame, post: 418092, member: 10 wrote: How do you plug a thumb drive into a phone? Do you have an adapter cable with a micro-USB plug on one end ...
I suggest applying latest technology. Setup a Qcode scanner system, using a smart phone app. Associate equipment serial number, manufacturer, model, ...
Duane,You should also look at the Apps you currently use in Android, to see if they exist in Apple iOS. For instance, I know there are a few Javad And...
Duane Frymire, post: 417997, member: 110 wrote: So, phone died, an old galaxy s3. Upgrade is to either iPhone 7 or galaxy s7. Which one is preferabl...
Thanks John. So the .job file does show the base position and name. If we can get that from Luke, then we can perform the same checks you have done.Ca...
You are correct, Trimble may not try to assist you in a timely mannor. I'm just asking you to help me, help you.I don't know about Trimble software. W...
Luke J. Crawford, post: 417946, member: 11382 wrote: The ARP (antenna reference point) on both of our antennas is set to the bottom of mount. When I s...
MS SURV, post: 417514, member: 10318 wrote: Is there a way to export by date? I'm looking to export a single days raw data so that everyday we don't h...
Brad Kanther, post: 417607, member: 12553 wrote: Can anyone please share how much they are paying for 3D office?Running a demo, its real useful just n...
Luke J. Crawford, post: 417219, member: 11382 wrote: My Leica rep did tell me that they've seen similar problems on the Vermont VRS, upwards of 0.20' ...
Luke J. Crawford, post: 417219, member: 11382 wrote: My Leica rep did tell me that they've seen similar problems on the Vermont VRS, upwards of 0.20' ...
Andy,The GoPro Drone is suited more for hobbies and video market.As far as I know, their are no Mapping App's available for it (yet). Such as Pix4Capt...
mvanhank222, post: 417021, member: 8673 wrote: You may have them set to the same datum but it would be helpful to know what datum the corrections are ...
Yes, that is the correct mount to get best network corrections on NYSNET. With you being just 5 miles from the base, then verticals are good. I'm loca...
Paul in PA, post: 417007, member: 236 wrote: Lee,The CORS are/were on the premises of each NYDOT county maintenance? office. I did not say it was the ...