AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Sokkia GCXS "Bullet"

Luke J. Crawford, post: 421434, member: 11382 wrote: Anyone out there using or demo one of these units yet? Curious how they perform. It's a GCX2. Ye...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My First Drone Photogrammetry Project

Pix4D will create a DSM (Digital Surface Model) and a DTM (Digital Terrain Model), and contours. With each software update (which is about every 45-60...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Using Topcon QS? Which data collector/controller?

Tony Cato, post: 420196, member: 12584 wrote: If you are using a Topcon QS which data/collector do you use? What version? Wundows tablet FC5000 or To...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Software Poll

Luke J. Crawford, post: 419821, member: 11382 wrote: Sokkia promotes "open platform" on the new ix. The drivers are the same for SRX, SRX-X, SX & ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Machine Control with Leica Equipment

DaveJay, post: 419731, member: 12592 wrote: Hi All,Was wondering if anyone knew of any online resources on that cover the creation of linework in Carl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Software Poll

Shelby H. Griggs PLS, post: 419804, member: 335 wrote: Bingo, I have said for years, I don't care what you use, just make it all the same color.SHG S...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Software Poll

Topcon Magnet Field works fine for me.Not sure why so many dislike.I think dealership don't support it very well.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Fixed in SURVPC - Autonomous in Magnet

All networks are NTRIP. I meant is network Trimble, Leica or Topcon.Do you have L2C turned on?Interpolation or matched epoch?Lot's of switches that m...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Fixed in SURVPC - Autonomous in Magnet

arctan(x), post: 419418, member: 6795 wrote: So I have an issue to where I can't get a fixed solution in magnet but I can using SURVPC.I'm using GeoSh...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT RTN / VRS guru suggestions needed.

Wow, hard to believe they take so long. You identify this nearly three weeks ago, wondering how long it has really been."Surveyors" are suppose the ch...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Does anyone have any experience with the new Topcon GT or Sokkia IX robotics?

Arctan,Topcon software is going to get 100% of the potential out of the Topcon hardware. Stick with it. I can do a webinar if you'd like.I have not us...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: April 5th Orlando,FL - Topcon Magnet Field Seminar

I am driving my mother to Florida, she is 78, tired of the snow and cold in upstate NY. Texas sounds like fun, I've not been there. I don't advertise,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Applying Drones to Surveying & Engineering Today

That's really odd that they did not include the GCP's. Since the GCP's need to be applied first, then process the point cloud, then extract data. They...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Applying Drones to Surveying & Engineering Today

Carlson does have a point cloud software, not sure if is on AutoCAD or their own CAD engine.It does seem that most of the cloud based extraction softw...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Applying Drones to Surveying & Engineering Today

I tested Bentley's Context Capture, Topcon now supports it also. It has most of the features as Pix4d. Best feature that stands out is render farm. Yo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: April 5th Orlando,FL - Topcon Magnet Field Seminar

[USER=1]@Wendell[/USER] , Is this OK .... Let me know if this breaking the rules?? Is so then erase it. If not I will donate any proceeds, beyond my e...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Exporting/Extracting RAW Data for Single Day

MS SURV, post: 418765, member: 10318 wrote: I have been trying out SQ Lite and DB Manager recently. Is there any way to export the data back into the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo blunder

David Livingstone, post: 418610, member: 431 wrote: OK, I get it. He might have been picking up a different base on a different points. I read it li...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo blunder

David Livingstone, post: 418508, member: 431 wrote: I'm not sure how you get two bases with the same horizontal??If both bases are on SPC, then the ho...

10 years ago
Page 67 / 110