Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Berntsen Mini Prism - 25.4 mm - Swiveling 360 Degree
As noted earlier Field Dog will likely have error in his fixed coordinate pairs by using an RTN, where it would be best to use static network. Not as ...
Mark Mayer,I believe Field Dog is asking "how to run a traverse with fixed coordinate pairs at each end, then check closure using Topcon Magnet Field"...
That routine only Calcs the interior angle between three points.Not sure what you are trying to say. We measure slope distance with EDM, using the ver...
Jules J., post: 439912, member: 444 wrote: I've been working on a free church parking lot project. Got the topo finished, and the engineer got the des...
[QUOTE=Peter Ehlert, post: 439633, member: 60if you have more than one Base won't Opus process the vectors between the bases also?No OPUS will not pro...
Just to be clear, don't use a single static receiver for point and send it to OPUS to process. You should run a static network using atleast two GNSS ...
Field Dog, post: 439336, member: 9186 wrote: I was told the office will adjust the GPS points, then run the traverse using the raw data. That's all I ...
ivial98, post: 439389, member: 11539 wrote: When I was developing this app I primary think about really old equipment like Topcon GB 1000 or Trimble 5...
Yes, all of my receivers are Bluetooth. I'm not sure if they make a usb cable to connect Android to Sokkia GXC2. The would USB micro to mini.Same with...
ivial98, post: 438981, member: 11539 wrote: Hello,There are many old GPS receivers with no build-in NTRIP server and they need external PC to connect ...
You are looking at it wrong.The measurements are BSD/FSD/FSR/BSR.Backsight DirectForesight DirectForesight ReversedBacksight ResveredSome used the ter...
From Pix4d website here are suggestions to convert tif to jpg
Nate The Surveyor, post: 439000, member: 291 wrote: WOW! I don't know any Russian... (is that a language?) But, dump me over there for a week... and I...
GeoTIFF is the only option for an Orthomosaic.
Andrew Clark, post: 438937, member: 10563 wrote: It can produce both. That's the tricky part of this, it's in your options. Andrew,After review proce...
Pix4D does NOT produce a JPG. The Orthomosaic images produced by Pix4D are TIF files along the world coordinate file (tfw).
Give me a call 315 831-8175
You have not provide enough information for us to help you. We don't know what Topcon machine control system your are using. We don't know any of the ...
If the radio frequency are compatible, then yes you can.