AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Export Level Circuit Data

Best to open the .mjf file in Magnet Office Tools. Some members on here have created excel spreads from the raw data. Contact me via my website if you...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field 5.0

Works fine for me. v5.0 actually fixed a few problems I had with 4.3.3. The translation is not a problem for me. Actually, think it works as designed....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How to keep two Access tablets synced

What is the operating system on the Yuma? With Windows PC tablets, Google drive works very well at syncing to the cloud and other PC's.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA UAS Knowledge Test - Where si you take a class

For classroom setting you may try dartdrones.com a bit pricey.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid/Ground Distance Settings

That option is for a user-defined?ÿscale factor and/or offsets.?ÿIf not selected, and you are using a predefined Datum with Grid Projection, then the ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite + STAT light

If I remember correct the unlimited range in OAF says something like 490km or some large number. Sounds you have corrupted board. Could be caused by c...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite + STAT light

Red stat indicates bad SV. Do a clear NVRam. Take it outside let it get a new ephemeris. Should take about 5 or 10 minutes. Greens light is NAVSTAR Or...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Points, Same Coordinates

Yes, use attributes if you are locating this point. The other thread was about staking a single point with multiple elevations for manhole. Using 3d l...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon .GFF Geoid Files

Go to ngs site and download G2012BU0.bin it covers the continental US. GFF files are for Pocket3d and harder to find. Just looked at your profile and ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Adding internal memory and glonass to topcon hiper lite plus

Can log static data to the controller using: PCcdu, CEcdu, TRU, TopSurv or Magnet Field

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New Definition of Navigable Waterway

In New York state we have two definitions for Navigable waterways. The public maintains different sets of rights, depending on whether the stream is n...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Satellite Phone for RTN Connection

I have a project in the Pacific Ocean (Marshall Islands), where my client is using a similar Sattelite Phone with WiFi. I can remote into the data con...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Fit a line in C3D

I don't use C3D, but I know InRoads and TopoDOT can best fit a line or arc between points or CAD lines using Least Squares. You can also apply weight ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SOKKIA iM SERIES ISSUE

Not a Sokkia issue, it is Carlson. Try using Sokkia software, I bet it works.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

I imagine you would know how many targets are set and if the numbers don't tally then look for the missing ones. Or does it do that already??ÿ Yes, th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

Posted by: Norman Oklahoma If you can't resolve a 1' target then how can you model any resolution approaching that??ÿ Ryan, I agree with you. Much bet...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

I don't know, as they are not my targets. I noticed this in the web and thought it might be a good idea.?ÿ Myself, I have found that a can of paint fo...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

3D printed targets,?ÿfold for easy carry and should last for many uses. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: UAS Contours

Using a 3d app like TopoDot you can cut a section at the subject area and see the point cloud. Then make an informed decision to create the break line...

8 years ago
Page 43 / 110