AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: 3 Topcon Robots

How far are you from Fort Wayne, IN?

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: TOPCON HIPERLITE

I have it somewhere if not I can get it from the Dealer's website. I am traveling to Fort Wayne Indiana today so it will be awhile before I can get to...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TOPCON HIPERLITE

These external radios can also be used as a UHF repeater.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TOPCON HIPERLITE

I don't use Hiper Lite anymore, as many radios have failed. I know of many for sale. But I now use Sokkia GCX and Hiper V's with Satel CompactProof bl...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: UAS Contours

Pix4d processes JPG imagery, utilizing the embedded?ÿEXIF information.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: UAS Contours

It is the shadows. Pix4d creates adverse effects in shadow areas. Best to fly near noon, or when slightly overcast. This can be corrected by creating ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Down

Since?ÿTopconGPS started as Javad, then a tps just maybe the same as a jps format. I know I can import a jps in Topcon/Magnet Tools. I will test if I ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topographic survey equipment suggestion

Posted by: Williwaw Some of the most colossal engineering fubars I've ever run across were the result of designs based on defective topo data.?ÿ?ÿ ?ÿ ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: LSIT/FS prep courses?

Yes, I was at TUC18 in Orlando last week. Sorry I don't recognize your alias.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Geiod file edit...

With no Geoid your elevations will be on the Ellispoide, amount 115ft low around here.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 3 Professional

Great software, a but pricey, if you don't already own Microstation. As it only runs inside Microstation.

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 3 Professional

Lower and better controller with less interference.?ÿ I'm hoping P5 comes out sometime this year with interchangeable camera, longer battery,?ÿ I just...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Carlson Geiod file edit...

Posted by: FLS Carlson phone tech support says that you can't change the geoid file after the data is collected unless you have the GNSS software. You...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 3 Professional

Gregg, DJI just released the Phantom 4 Pro 2.0. Same price as P4P at $1500 and now shipping from DJI direct. Not much of an upgrade from the P4 Pro.?ÿ...

8 years ago
Forum
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 550
Reply
RE: Any tips or tricks on leveling the bubble on a rover rod?

Posted by: MightyMoe Two bubbles on the rod This is what I use with robotic setup. I have one low bubble and a second at normal height. Here is a bit ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper SR with external radio

What software are you using? I use the Satel CompactProof Bluetooth to UHF radio with Magnet Field 4.3.1. Topcon broke thus setup in v 4.3.2 and 4.3.3...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper SR with external radio

$2000 at geo-tronics.com These are actually made by Satel. There is a Yellow Version sold for Trimble as well. I have a similar radio that works great...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper SR with external radio

There is only one port on the SR. You would need a serial cable. I suggest?ÿusing a Bluetooth to UHF radio such as Sokkia R4S-BT UHF Radio.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field-GPS Control File

Yes, Magnet has similar settings to use previous control file and codes. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Page 44 / 110