Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
That is correct. Microstation is only a CAD engine or the media in which you draw on to. ?ÿInRoads is the cogo app that runs on top of Mstation, much ...
No, Microstation does NOT write any data links to the points. You need the operator in Microstation to send you a text file that can import into Carls...
Call me at 315.831.8175 or email [email protected]
I'm testing the use of two static Base stations (at 1 second epoch). I'm trying to figure out how to apply the corrected GeoTags with Pix4d and?ÿpost-...
I have been using Microstation with InRoads for 25 years on very large projects such as Panama Canal and Tappen Zee Bridge. In recent months I have wo...
Not sure you can get someone to pay you $14,000. Seems they currently sell for?ÿ$14,880 new at?/p> ?ÿ
A Trimble?ÿproduct is not going to for Topcon. 3D Office is a free software.
Yes, nearly all vendors have a simulator. What flavor are you running? There are much more effective ways to test a 3d model for machine?ÿcontrol. Are...
We are at a point in technology where you should use vendor-specific software to be 100% compatible with your hardware. Heck, even Carlson software no...
I find that we always need to leave a few control points?ÿfor a survey baseline. These points don't need to be around the perimeter, just have them a ...
Andrew, The results I posted is virtually zero GCP's. The drone?ÿcreates the initial point, which is used for a single GCP calibration. Just like any ...
Mark,?ÿ As I explained on the phone the solution is a Sena SD-1000 Serial to Bluetooth.?ÿBut you explained that you(or the county) has no budget to ma...
I want a prism pole with a Hilti gun so it will pound nails. Your cart should pound rebar and hubs.
Trimble controller and Topcon GPS don't always like each other when playing in the same sandbox.
All of those external hard drives are inherently very slow read/write speeds. Sharing a folder is free, fast and easy.
That would be a Providence as it appears he's in Ontario Canada.
An ounce?ÿof planning (and understand) can save you a ton of frustration. You are asking too much for the Consultant or Designer to put the data in a ...
No need for a server.?ÿ I assume you have two PC's in the same office or house that are both on the same WiFi or Ethernet network. Then simply share a...
Probably not!?ÿ Don't let the?ÿad's fool you. The starting price is a boat anchor. You need?ÿto add Network RTK and GGD, also and Galileo is extra. Se...
I work with this type of data very often. The OP is saying the design contours are 2d and exploded. What this actually means is the engineer used basi...