Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Or perhaps hire a surveyor or consultant with the proper experience to analyze that data and create the surface for you. With training,?ÿ could also t...
I don't sell it, I just know how to make it work.
Not sure what you are asking from me? I don't sell this stuff.
Because the Topcon dealer thinks they need to sell you a Bluetooth enabled Digital Level. Which cost nearly twice as much as the DL-502. I can't discl...
For long battery life (10hrs), four constellations, very lightweight, 8Gb static storage, small footprint, easy USB charger and low cost. I suggest yo...
Give me a call and I will explain how to connect a DL-502 to FC5000 and Magnet with Bluetooth, no cables. Your dealer will NOT help you with this.
Just arrange a time with your local water dept or fire dept to watch them open a hydrant to 100%. You will see the water hammer in full effect, and it...
You need to run that distance twice to close the level loop. 1/2 mile is nothing. We've run level 10 miles, back and forth. A digital level well suite...
Mark,?ÿ You are a survey field tech working for the county. Ultimately the decision is up to the PLS in your office on how to interpret the MTS. Not y...
There is software to create 3d cad features from point cloud data. They are not cheap, are not 100% automation it is not a conversion, and all require...
NSPS has a procedure that you will need to perform on a project and keep records for the accuracy statement. Basically you measure 5 points in each qu...
In NY any person using the title Land Surveyor, who is not licensed, is in violation of the law and the penalty is a Class E Felony.
If your not familiar with how PPK and Rapid Static can work together, I'll try to explain it here. On a project you have never visited (which is the m...
Andrew, The entire static was only 20 minutes, including the flight time.?ÿ If you contact BAAM Tech, please mention my name.
With the latest software update, PPK results from PPK on a Phantom 4 Pro v.2 now yields?ÿcorrect NAD83(2011) coordinates at ?ñ0.10ft. I will start a n...
I agree. At this point the need for 3 GCP's is for Pix4d to properly translate the output coordinates to the correct protection.?ÿ At $2500 the additi...
In my testing of a third party PPK added to a DJI P4Pro v2.0, the precision is very good without any GCP's. The problem is the accuracy is compromised...
The RTK/PPK will be most useful?ÿto reduce the amount of GCP's. With a P4Pro and sufficient (6 or more) GCP's the results are the same as RTK/PPK with...
No, you will shoot only a first-floor elevation at the door entrance. The building footprint will have the elevation of the ground around the perimete...