AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: OPUS

I've been using DPOS, it works very fast. Results are nearly?ÿidentical to OPUS, within mm's. You can watch the processing perform in seconds. ?ÿThe r...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS

OPUS-S uses only GPS and 30 second EPOCH. Does DPOS use same plus Glonass and other GNSS? Does DPOS use smaller EPOCH?ÿrate.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Parani Sd1000

Go to Geo-tronics.com they sell a blue tooth for Topcon 800 robot and your DC.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: What's it worth? HiperII

$9500?/p> $8195?/p> ?ÿ

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: New computer and storage

I also use?ÿGoogle Drive. You access your files from any smartphone, with little effort. There are free apps to view DWG files. Google store unlimited...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Disability Insurance

The insurance company will want a physical and medical history. That will likely push up your cost. I purchased Disability?ÿInsurance 20 years ago and...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: total station prism

Link to Illustration of Nodal prism

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

I will not be able to make this trip. I am crazy busy. Work has backed up since I got minor a back injury and then shingles on top of that.?ÿ Sucks to...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PPK results with Phantom 4 Pro v.2

Yes it works great. I'm flying three projects this week with it.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

Take her to NYC to see Times Square and let her shop on 5th Avenue for her birthday. How could she say no to that? I suppose it may be a bit too busy ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Inexpensive cogo/plot software

They should be able to create lines and points on the controller. Or have them contact me, I will create the cad lines and points for a few. I do this...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

Yes, unfortualtley I do travel a lot.?ÿNext week I will be in: Long Branch, NJ Harrisburg, PA Alliance, OH

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

I encourage you to make the trip from NJ to Duane's. Duane and I are practically neighbors. We all could meet, I can bring some Sokkia and Topcon. Be ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

@duane-frymire should be able to assist you, as his titles are NY Licensed Surveyor, Doctor of Law, Consultant surveying/land boundary. JAVAD Survey P...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station data error in topcon.

It appears to be a binary file and someone changed the extension to TXT.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Hybrid, and others

Yes. You measure two points at a single occupation with the rover pole. In a Hybrid resection app you measure?ÿpoint A with the EDM, then Measure it w...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Hybrid, and others

Yes, I use Optics Binocular Harness Strap that?ÿ holds the tablet on to my chest.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Look for help about collection static data?ÿ in the field

Do you own Static software for post-processing? This is becoming less used and kind of a lost art of processing in today's RTK network world. I person...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Spiral Calculation Civil 3D ?

Hmm, alignments with spirals and compound curves are quite easy with InRoads.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Hybrid, and others

It depends on the size and weight of the GPS receiver. I use a Sokkia GCX3, carbon fiber pole & bipod, and I don't mount the DC to the pole, so th...

8 years ago
Page 34 / 110