AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: State of the BeerLeg 2023

This "pivot" sounds more like a paradigm shift, which I believe could be the demise of surveyor connect. Have you considered a subscription? With over...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: AR and surveying?

In my experience nothing works better than stakes in the ground. I've once staked over 25 miles of roads for wind turbines through farm fields and woo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: OnXhunt

Take a look at Landglide app. It's updated more often, show tax info and has direct link to county records.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Removing Geoid for Machine control. (TRIMBLE)

Contact me offline [email protected] we have a workflow for you. Sitech and Trimble have been pulling this crap for years, "saying it can't be done". ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for work - Drafting construction surveys - Will work for free

@BulldogDrafting Please elaborate your definition of construction drafting? Construction is a very broad field that includes but not limited to site ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: RTKaf

RtKaf + Aok it's April 1st = April Fools

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Faster accurate terrestrial scanning with survey methodology.

@leegreen There was a problem you were solving here, as your method is relatively unique, I'd be interested to hear more about your workflow and why y...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "RTK Drones still need GCPs, but only half as many"

I'm a bit confused, you mention "if you see large horiz mean values (like your 20-30mm)", you consider these large? They fit within your tolerance of ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "RTK Drones still need GCPs, but only half as many"

What aircraft were you flying and what are your tolerance Most of my flights were with P4RTK with Pix4dMapper. Last few months I'm using M3E with P...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "RTK Drones still need GCPs, but only half as many"

In my experience with over a thousand flights verified in the past six years I can say it is true. Today I often use just 5 targets on most flights. I...

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Faster accurate terrestrial scanning with survey methodology.

@beuckie With my Faro Focus S150+ and SCENE software I use a fixed 2m GPS tripod (carbon fiber). This has the center pole with bubble that allows us...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field Stakeout

The line doesn't contain an arc.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field Stakeout

Yes. Use the snaps create points from cad line. Pretty simple really. Try it. Contact me if you need more.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field - Cut/Fill on Map Screen

In Magnet Field go to Stake >Surface

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar astro azimuth

All versions of Carlson Survey that I've used have Solar Observation under the Cogo menu.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon MAGNET Field - Stake a Curve Using RTK

Try staking the reference line in real time, not by stationing.

4 years ago
Page 3 / 110