AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

@lukenz The problems discussed here were caused by OS software issues, Windows 8.1 specifically. Windows 10 corrected the issue. Your device (FZ-B2 u...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you prep for stakeout?

I've been building 3d models for nearly 25 years. With proper software and training it can be very quick and efficiently done. I do a lot of athletic ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you prep for stakeout?

I create 3d linework of all curbs, grade breaks, 3d utilities and FG surface model in CAD. Then upload this to the controller. This way I can stake an...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Site/tools HELP!!!!

A lot at stake here. I fix/see errors like this a lot. You will get to a point where you think everything is in harmony.?ÿ Then months down the road f...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Site/tools HELP!!!!

@z-pandolfo From your answers, it appears you are way over your head on this project. I suggest you take a step back, admit and talk to your boss. Ha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Site/tools HELP!!!!

@z-pandolfo From looking at your data, it appears you have a problem with your field procedures. Coordinates appear to be in State Plane datum, the...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Site/tools HELP!!!!

@z-pandolfo Sounds like you need more training/support .... Upload your file from Pocket3d with the Localization (TP3 file) here so can try to help y...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES PS TEST AND PRACTICE EXAM and NEGLIGENCE?

You are correct. If you approach these exams from your real-life experiences and education, you will fail. These exams are actually learning tools, to...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Set Collection Bug

@field-dog I suggest waiting for next update. Never jump on a X.0 version. Wait for 6.1 and let others be the beta testers. 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Set Collection Bug

Mark are you really using the latest version. New Release just came out a week ago, Magnet field version 6.0

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Better take another look at the plans

To me, it appears to be staked as designed by the Engineer. You will actually see parking lots look like this in NYC for valet parking.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GT Series Robotic Instrument - looking for reviews

@dmyhill To be clear you are referring to the Topcon HiperHR, where there is added cost to enable Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS. The HiPer VR au...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GT Series Robotic Instrument - looking for reviews

I don't give a "glowing reviews". I just speak from my experience. I do provide training for Topcon products which I own and use daily. Mostly because...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GT Series Robotic Instrument - looking for reviews

@mark-mayer Are you talking about tracking speed or rotating speed? The PS Robot max. rotating speed is 85?ø/second or 4.2 seconds per revolution. The...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GT Series Robotic Instrument - looking for reviews

I suggest the Hiper VR, it is about half the cost of the HR and works just as well, if not better.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GT Series Robotic Instrument - looking for reviews

The GT Robot is unlike any of the instruments described above (GTS very old, heavy, uses cables and the PS in one version below the GT).?ÿThe GT Robot...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS rollover - related software issue

The problems is with TRU. You can save the OAF to preserve for future reload. Never seen an OAF get corrupted. If you can connect the Win 7 PC to the ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: MS Word Symbols

There are a whole slew of symbols inside Windows fonts. At the Windows Cortana search or RUN type "character map". You should see this image below. Cl...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet

Yes, I use All of the above. InRoads and Magnet. Call me or send Email. ?ÿSee contact info on top header of my website www.LeeGreen.com

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Tools GPS+ Static Processing

@jt50 What make and model receiver were you using, that caused this hiccup?

7 years ago
Page 26 / 110