AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
klsnbms
klsnbms
@klsnbms
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 8:26 am
Topics: 7 / Replies: 23
Reply
RE: Autocad Civil 3D

Western New York

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 740
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1575
Reply
RE: Pentax optical micrometer for level

I have a Pentax SM1 Parallel Plate Micrometer. I have the Pentax AL-M2 to go with it and two Philly Road Targets. Have not been used since 2002. I do ...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Migration to Bentley Opensite Designer

@richard3261 yes, we have made headway. we should be switching over completely in the month or so. We had to completely rebuild all of our preferences...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger TSC2

I have already committed it to someone. ?ÿ Lee ?ÿ

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger TSC2

I have already committed it to someone. ?ÿ Lee ?ÿ

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger TSC2

First day in the field with it. Love it!

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger TSC2

New Trimble SX12 and TSC7 Lee

5 years ago
Forum
Topic
5 years ago
Forum
Replies: 10
Views: 1071
Reply
RE: Migration to Bentley Opensite Designer

Yes, they have a decent set of videos, but they assume the survey data already exists. I am looking for some assistance on migrating our feature style...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1955
Reply
RE: Buffalo Beerlegger?

I will be there at 6. Lee

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Buffalo Beerlegger?

@wendell If you are in the City of Tonawanda, Mooney's sports tavern would be good. Right downtown, several other places within walking distance also....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Buffalo Beerlegger?

I am in for a Beerlegger. Monday works, or really any evening except for Thanksgiving. ?ÿ Lee ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Dogs in the field

My German Shepard, ZIP. Keeping a close eye on me and guarding the gun.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: It Happened!!!

I had a Trimble VX stolen in Niagara Falls, NY last Friday.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT RTN / VRS guru suggestions needed.

I am in western New York, and used the NYSRTN for a time when we first acquired our R8's.I agree with Lee Green, I get about 0.15' difference from the...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 962
Page 1 / 2