AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kjypls
kjypls
@kjypls
Free
Joined: April 4, 2015 3:00 am
Last seen: September 15, 2026 4:46 pm
Topics: 25 / Replies: 287
Reply
RE: Ask for a proposal and then wanna haggle you down????

Justify it and see what happens. Govt werks in funny ways.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Franklin County family repels surveyors with help of Sheriff's office

The picture looks like its mostly an archaeological crew perhaps?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease

**putting tin foil hat on**Do a google search with the terms "Plum Island" and "Lyme", and behold the rabbit hole of information in front of you.Do wi...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1180
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Corners

Now finding the same companies capped iron rods touching each other is pretty special too! I wish I could find a picture or two in my stash...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: First day advice

Show up on time!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can the screen on a Jett Data Collector be replaced easily?

I found a couple of pictures for you. I apologize for lack of size or detail as it was from quite some time ago. From what I remember now, once you cr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can the screen on a Jett Data Collector be replaced easily?

I have performed this surgery before with great success.I picked up another Jett collector on eBay for $50 and took it apart before I dove into the Ex...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What rights does a property owner have to the portion of their driveway that's in the ROW?

People are weird and it's just not worth it.I had a similar experience once, but an iron pipe was in someones gravel driveway at the county highway bo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Travel Pole

Remember that unless you are using Leica prisms with your 1205, you'll have to make a user defined prism entry for your gear. I just mention it since ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: really starting to hate color surveys

I hatch "sand" on gravel areas and pavement enough so to define the area but not overwhelm it with an obtrusive block of ink. It's always some shade o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Field to Finish to GIS

What are you trying to do in ArcMap that is giving you some grief?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Trimax vs Leica Tripods?

I use the Leica GST120-9 and Trimax on a regular basis.Leica has wing nuts to lock the legs and a smaller, triangular shaped head.Trimax is an easy to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Support on Long Point ID

Why would you need a 20 character point id?This really hits home for me, as I am forced to use 8 or 9 character point ids every day as that is what is...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever surveyed with a cut chain, or a broken tape?

A few years ago, I bought some equipment from a guy retiring. He ended up throwing in a 200' cut tape.Before I left, He asked if I knew what a "cut ta...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Uganda - Nationwide Land Surveying effort

My sister spent 4 months in Uganda in 2011, and I was fortunate enough to visit for two of those weeks. We were in Jinja mostly, but we traveled all o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: So- they told me this week that I'll be getting a Ford Escape instead of an F150 extended cab...

James Vianna, post: 407495, member: 120 wrote: heard anything yet on a fix? I'm waiting until I hear something and can make an informed decision. hate...

10 years ago
Page 11 / 16